[IP] quitting the pump

Just thought I would update everyone on what we decided to do about the pump.
 Joie realizes that she feels better and her #'s are so much better on the
pump but that when she dresses up for the evening or once a week when she
goes to the beach this summer she would like a break from the pump.  So when
she goes to the her endo next time she is going to see if he will let her
take a break from the pump every now and then for a few hours and cover
herself with either H or R (not quite sure how we will do it).  I was really
pleased with her decision and felt that she came to a good decision and
hopefully her Dr. will understand that too.  I am sure it gets tough every
once in a while being hooked up to something 24/7.

Ann (mom to 14 year old pumper)