RE: Subject: [IP] cold feet and hands

WOW!! I thought our heating bills were expensive! I'm in southern Ontario, Canada and we've got about a foot of snow too and it's running about 10 degress Ferenheit.
-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Banjo Pumper
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 8:57 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: email @ redacted
Subject: Subject: [IP] cold feet and hands

Absolutely! and it's a killer.I was always warm even in the winter. (Winter here in PA is cold. Right now we have a foot of snow on the ground and more fallin'.) Anyway, there are days when my feet just will not "warm up". I wrap in a blanket and turn up the heat. Which right now is getting very expensive. The heating oil I bought last year for $0.74/gal is now $1.65/gal.