[IP] hiders and non-hiders

A total YMMV thing... take my sister and I - I don't really give a damn if
anyone can see loops of tubing hanging out or anything.  I wear it clipped
on my waist 99% of the time, or in my bra for "special" occasions...

My sister is horrified at this.... she thinks its "disgusting" - she always
"hides" her by wearing it under her arm, tucked in the side strap of her

I personally like to have it very accessible to see last bolus, to set a
temp rate if I am about to take a fast rushed walk somewhere, etc.

Of course, she is a buyer for a dept store and inherently more
"appearance-aware," and I am a Ph.D student in computer science ;)