[IP] temp basal increase or square wave??????

I have been on the MM 507C since July 99.  I have improved my A1C from a 7.2
to a 6.4.  I feel there is more room for improvement if I use either the temp
basal increase or the square wave for high fat/high protein meals.  I don't
have a clue how this works.  Meal in question: three eggbeater omelet with
ham, two whole toast and homefries and ketchup.  I usually use a 1-15 carb
ratio.  I can come in with a 160 two hours after the meal but go much higher
thereafter.  I usually bolus 7. for this meal but it always catches up with
me later.                                           Kathie