[IP] To Bridget & Jonathan

 Bridget said:
 The bottom line is we're going to look for a new endo (we've
already checked out the recommend list this site has AND we're going to the
Disetronic open house (in the twin cities metro are) to find out about
insurance and if they have any endo's that they have had good experiences
with.  I know it will happen just not when.

Congratulations on your decision and your wisdom.   Jonathan is lucky to
have you as a supportive mom.   I bet that the two of you will make a great
pumping team.  Let us know when Jonathan's pump date is and keep us posted
on your adventures!