Re: [IP] My first pump mini crisis

I used to have a similar problem when i used the soft sets.  I'll try to explain this but not sure I can say it so you'll understand:  Take the tape your putting on first and before you take the 1st strip off, fold the tape in half and then in half again.  Now cut a very small corner off of the one that would be in the middle when you open it up again.  This should put a very small whole in the middle of the tape.  Insert needle into that whole.  Good Luck!!!  If that doesn"t work consider changing to rapid by disatronic (Spelling).

Nancy a2balips @ aol.com.