[IP] hiding the pump

Actually, i was reading all these comments and thinking: i have yet to hide
my pump. i wear it out all the time! it's always visible. i love it! i want
the world to see it (and most of the world thinks it's a pager anyway) and
i love it when people actually ask me questions. i want them to be educated
about D and i like to clear up any misconceptions.

Erinn (D for 15 years, pumping for 1 month, 6 days)

>With all the comments about how wonderful the pump is, I find it
interesting to see how many messages there are about "hiding the pump".
>Any comments?
>I expect very little, if anything from this post.  Stirring the emotional
>Jim S.
>email @ redacted
- What matters most is how you see yourself -