Re: [IP] Vent vent vent AHHH!!!...at myself!

Hello to all,
I hate to admit it...  I do the same thing(s) on a regular basis.  I go
through periods of time where, I'm just give out tired!  Those sugar
headaches are really something.  I've been iddm for sooo long (4/15/70) I
guess I get complacent about it all.  As much therapy as I've had about
other misc. details in my world, I still don't have a reason I can grab hold
of on this.  Maybe I'm playing God.
I'm rambling...

c'ya...lisa ann
"...don't feel sleepy, 'jus feel like lyin' down..."