Re: [IP] venting and fasttake meter

Last winter, there was NO heat in my apartment... twice (both times lasted
about a week).  I have a FastTake, and came up with another reason that I
love it.  To make sure it would work, I simplely kept it in my bra.  Due to
its shape (and the fact that I was dressing in layers... many layers... at
the time), no one could notice, and it was happy.  LOL, but my roommate got
very used to me reaching down my shirt and whipping it out.  I would never
be able to do that with the Complete (that I also had at the time, which
would not work).  If it is too cold and it has been sitting out, for quick
warm up, the armpit works really well.  For not quite as fast, it goes into
my bra.  At night, I would dress in layers and just make sure one of my
layers included a pocket somewhere.  I also would stick it on the bottom of
my pillow, on the inside of my pillowcase.  That worked as well (but not
quite as consistent as with pockets).  The bra thing works very well for
when I'm sled riding, hiking, or other outdoor activities in the cold (also
indoor ice skating).