Re: [IP] Give Juice, Let Sleep or Bolus

email @ redacted wrote:

> I use a fasttake and love it, I haven't noticed any problems?

The FastTake is very reliable for me also, but this meter reliability
thing is another YMMV.  I don't get reliable results from the Precision
or the Dex but both are very reliable for some so you just have to find
a meter that is reliable for you.  Every month or so I do Back-to-back
bgs to make sure I am still getting repeatable results.