Re: [IP] rapids

I've been pumping for 12 years and started out with MM soft set.  Always had
after removing and itching constantly. switched to rapids about three or four
years ago and found them to be very good for me.
With the soft sets I always had highs after changing sets.  The Rapid has its
own adheasive, however I still use i.v.preps and a Smith&Nephew iv3000.
Better sticking,less itiching , no sores when i remove it.  Rapid is also now
having one with a shorter needle.  They are soon to have one that
disconnects.  I am a MM fan but they can't beat the rapid as far as I'm