Re: [IP] Temporary Increase/Decrease Basal Rate

The Disetronic H-TronPlus V100 is "factory programmed" for a temporary
basal decrease maximum of 4 hours' duration and a temporary basal increase
maximum of 12 hours' duration. This *can* be changed.

I recently had my pump(s) changed to allow a temporary decrease maximum of
12 hours' duration. This is very useful for me during the winter, when I'm
active in sports. It's almost like having a second basal "profile" with the

If your doctor has the Disetronic modem, the pump can be reprogrammed in
the doc's office by D Tech Support. Otherwise, send one of the pumps back,
have it changed, then send the other back when the first is returned - or
keep it with the factory defaults - you'll have two pumps with "different
personalities" :-)

Bob Burnett
mailto:email @ redacted