Re: [IP] Miss America

In a message dated 01/25/2000 6:58:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  We're still working on scheduling times for several guest chatters,
 > including the current Miss America, Nicole Johnson, who uses an insulin
 > pump, and the Pump Girls singing group.
 > Jenny Nash
 I regret to inform you that Nicole Johnson is a *has been.* lol
 Her reign ended 9/99. However, she's still beautiful, she's still a DMer,
 and she's still wearing a pump. ;) >>

And the current Miss America is from my homestate of Kentucky and only is
interested in veterans !!