Re: [IP] Denial

<I've been there! I don't how old I was when I finally got over my denial.
Fortunately for me, there are many diabetics in my family, mom,dad, sister,
grandma and aunt, so they understand. Being the only one must be tough.

Is it really any easier when you have relatives who already have DM?  My
younger brother got it 7 years after I did, and I have always wondered.  I
have had it for 10 years next month, and only a year ago began facing it.
Is this something that most with DM experience?