Re: [IP] hiding pump/Jim S.

email @ redacted wrote:

> I do not feel that "hiding the pump" is accurate.  Putting the pump in my
> pocket is more comfortable to me than wearing it like a pager on my belt.  I
> do not like pagers.
> The most fun that I had with wearing it like a pager, is when someone would
> ask "what is that line?"  I would reply---fiber optics!
> Tom U.

Maybe not accurate, though a lot of messages having the subject hiding pump do
show up in cycles on more than one list..... (and I replied to an existing

And when asked I usually say an insulin pump or my life support system....

Stay out of my way when I sarcastically say "MY LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM"....

Why was fiber optics so much fun?

Jim S.