Re: [IP] vent vent vent AHHH!!!

I had a similar experience and through out my insulin. I opened a new bottle and was down to 146 in an hour. The insulin I was using was out of the fridge and in my pack for about 16 days. I thought Humalog was supposed to last for 28 days out of the fridge.  I guess not! This is not the first time I've had a problem like this with Humalog. But since going on the pump I notice it more since that's all I take now.