[IP] rapids

Hi everyone,

I am wondering how many pumpers over the age of 16 use the "D" rapid
infusion set when you are trying to figure out what may be causing
unusual blood sugar swings. A 23 year old friend is presently using the
tender infusion set and he is experiencing swings from the mid 30's to
the upper 300's. He is getting a rash on his stomach and is generally
discouraged about pumping. I told a relative about the rapid and how I
have read here that some of you fall back on rapids when you are trying
to target what may be wrong. He is not very interested in it because it
doesn't have a disconnect which I can understand. Rapids work great for
my son but this guy needs to hear your comments. It would be much
appreciated. Thanks=>Fran