Re: [IP] hiding pump

In a message dated 1/25/00 5:26:19 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The best way that I have found to "hide the pump" in a pair of slacks or
 jeans is to cut a hole in the inside  top of the pocket using a pair of
 pinking shears.  This prevents the cut fabric from unravelling/fraying.  >>

On clothing with side-seam pockets, or with pants pockets, I just rip out a
few threads in the seam, then take a needle and thread to tack the seam down
on either side of the opening. Today I bought a dress with patch pockets and
had a seamstress put a button hole about halfway down on the inside of the
pocket so I could thread the tubing through.