Re: [IP] hiding pump

The best way that I have found to "hide the pump" in a pair of slacks or
jeans is to cut a hole in the inside  top of the pocket using a pair of
pinking shears.  This prevents the cut fabric from unravelling/fraying.  The
hole in the top of the pocket prevents the pump from falling out.  I do not
attach the pump onto anything since the pocket is usually deep enough for the
pump to stay in.  I have been doing this since on the pump(1 1/2 years).  The
only problem that I have encountered is with the dry cleaner pinning a note
to my slacks identifying the hole!
Tom U.