From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Tuesday, January 25, 2000 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Just My Experience

>To Brian and Bonnie,
>I'm just new to the on line insulin pumpers but have been pumping insulin
for 12 years.  I've also had those times when you get the highs and can't
get them down.
>Do you ever run into a lot of blood when you remove the set?  Does the set
feel uncomfortable when you touch it or bump it gently?  I have real close
blood vessels and find quite often that the insulin won't work if this is
the reason.  For me finding a spot where I don't get blood is a real
problem.  Have you tried your legs?  I never found much luck there either.
I do use my top butt as one of you mentioned, that works great.  Have you
tried your arms?  That is a pain with the tubbing but works well.  Don't be
afraid to try the soft part of your waist on either side.  Hope this helps.