[IP] cold feet

> I am a avid cross country skier and I have increasing problems with cold
> hands and feet which is no end of a nuisance.  I am sure it is related to
> poor circulation

I saw a suggestion on TV the other day that might help. You know how your
hands burn after you touch cayenne pepper? Well mix a little of it with
cornstarch and sprinkle on your feet. They said to be sure to wash hands and
feet after using it so you won't burn.
    Any doctors out in cyberspace who want to dispel this? Perhaps it's not
a good idea??
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)