Re: [IP] boluses help needed

At 09:03 AM 1/25/2000  Pixie wrote:
 >Yes please, I am new-ish to carb counting and have no idea what certain
 >foods are that do not have all the details listed on them. A carb counting
 >guide would be greatly appreciated and greatly needed.

There are lots of books that give food values, including carbs. Some even
will provide brand name foods and fast-food counts. We have a nice list at

You can check for these books in either your local bookstore (most will
special order books not in stock) or go to either http://www.amazon.com or
http://www.bn.com for online shopping.

You might also want to check our website at:
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/carb-calc.html for some general