[IP] p.s. to rebecca

> << when your children bolus at school, how do they know what amount to
>  do you calculate it for them beforehand, or what?

I forgot to tell you that geneva, age 10 1/2,  also corrects at  her noon
lunchtime,  as her breakfast humalog is out of her by then.  she has an
insulin ratio of 1 unit per 100 points,  so mathematically it is really easy
for her to bolus 0.1 to drop 10 points.
 she always corrects to a target of 100.  that is her comfort level for