[IP] Socks, Steele Magnolias

I absolutely loved Steel Magnolias...We ignored the diabetes lack of
education, at least they gave her OJ when she was low, that is what I
drink. But Shirley McLain and Olivia Dukakis (sp?) were wonderful and we
still watch it (have it on tape) and laugh a lot!

Feet are often freezing, I wear warm slippers and several socks, and I have
to wear socks to bed in the winter (It was 15 degrees when I walked the dog
this morning....the sunny south is acting more like yankeeland!
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, AL