[IP] to rebecca hobbs

hi rebecca

my name is yvonne and i will be currently getting the pump for my daughter
eileen who is 12 yrs old. i have a lot of questions, though.
when your children bolus at school, how do they know what amount to bolus.
do you calculate it for them beforehand, or what?

were they ever on regular injections when they were diagnosed? i think you
must surely have your hands full, having 2 children at so young an age with
diabetes, but we have to manage. do you check them in the middle of the

hope to hear from you or any other parent with young children pumping.

p.s. i live in dominican republic but will get the pump in FLA.