Hi Everyone,

IP has a new schedule of weekly, moderated (i.e., you know there'll be at
least one other person in the room!) chat times. The chat rooms are still
open anytime, for any members, so feel free to chat whenever.

Carolyn Green, CJ Jutras, Rodney Mead, or myself will be in the Anytime
room at one of the scheduled times listed below, and we hope to see you

Either Carolyn or myself will do a Tuesday morning chat starting at 9 a.m.
EST (2 p.m. GMT). (In fact, Carolyn should be there now.)

CJ's chat is on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. EST (1 a.m. GMT). Feel free to
join him and find out if they are still getting snow in Maine. :-)

Carolyn will host the Thursday night chat at 9 p.m.  EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Rodney will handle the Tuesday night chat at 9 p.m. EST (2 a.m. GMT).

Please let me know if you're interested in hosting a chat time. We'd love
to have more volunteers. Any Moms or Dads out there who would like to host
a chat? How about any of our younger pumpers? And if any European or other
far-off time zone pumpers would like to host a chat, please just let me

We're still working on scheduling times for several guest chatters,
including the current Miss America, Nicole Johnson, who uses an insulin
pump, and the Pump Girls singing group.

To get started chatting, just go to:

Instructions are there at the site. Hope to see you in the chat rooms!

Jenny Nash
Carolyn Green
Rodney Mead
CJ Jutras