[IP] Loading reservoir problem

When I was loading the largest part of the insulin mix first (h), then the
smaller part (v) last, I had no trouble.  But Michael advised loading it in
reverse.  Now I have an awful time, getting v into the h when it suddenly
backflows, despite pushing equal amount 0f air to insulin into each bottle
before I start.   I wonder if I'm ruining the h.  Gonna have to go back to
the old, reverse, way unless any of you have any suggestions?  Thanks, Holly