Re: [IP] cold feet and hands

----- Original Message -----
From: Tara <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted org
<email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 6:05 PM
Subject: [IP] cold feet and hands

> Do others experience cold feet and hands?  For the last 2 days or so it
> seems I can't get my right foot to warm up. It's driving me nuts!!
> Tara, IDDM 16 years
> pumping 8 months

Me too, for the first time in years I can't get warm at all.  Maybe on too
much blood pressure medicine.  I'm taking cozaar twice daily, cardura at
nightime, and monopril during the day.  Oh well blood pressure only 156/86
heartrate 72.  But the doctors have been telling me this was coming; better
start exercising more I guess.  Hope you feel better Tara!