Re: [IP] Pregnancy and Diabetes

I just read about your miscarriages and have to say I am very sorry.  This
must have been extraordinarily hard on you.
I think your OB was terribly wrong to blame the miscarriages on uncontrolled
diabetes.  Blood sugar readings with a low of 80 and a high of 160 are very
good, if you're testing often enough to get a good sampling.  Also, if your
blood sugars were uncontrolled you probably would have had a hard time
getting pregnant in the first place.
Anyway, in my completely un-medically-licensed opinion, there is something
else going on that your OB should be attending to.