[IP] bubbles in cartridge

Hi all,

I have also experienced those annoying bubbles when filling cartridges
for my son's "D"
pump. I think that I have it solved. When filling, I keep a metal spoon
on hand and tap the side of the cartridge to send the bubble to the top.
You can tap it pretty hard and it always send the bubbles up and out
very quickly. I found that flicking it with my finger not only was
painful (especially after filling up three at a time) but it wasn't very
effective and the sturdiness of the spoon always seems to work well for
me. Hope this helps=>Fran