Re: [IP] Pregnancy and Diabetes

I just read your e-mail and am so sorry about your pregnancies.  I'm assuming
you are seeing a special doctor who only handles "high risk" pregnancies.  We
live in Chicago, and most of us go to this type of doctor for a variety of
reasons (such as diabetes) related to secondary and primary infertility.  On
the other hand, maybe you don't have this type in your area.  Good luck in
any case.
Another thank you for your charts.  This has been VERY helpful - both the
chart and your knowing words of advice.  My husband created a similar chart
and a database so that we can input data wherever any of us are; school, our
home, on the road from a laptop.  Gotta do it.....
Cheered up in Chicago,