Re: [IP] vent vent vent AHHH!!! & keep extra insulin

In a message dated 1/24/00 3:19:43 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  I've changed sites and sets and
everything . . .tried 2 injections didn't seem to help . . .I stopped using
the humalog bottle for now but now I only have regular because the pharmacy
won't have my refill until tomorow (I wasn't planning on having to stop
using a nearly full bottle . . .)  >>

Hope things are better now, Gianna.  I knew there was a reason why I get
tense if I open my last bottle without a backup  in the refrigerator.

Linda Z