Re: [IP] vent vent vent AHHH!!!

gianna marzilli wrote:
> I thought everything was fine because I bolused a
> correction and was back to 114 by lunchtime, and 124 at dinner. Apparently I
> spoke too soon though, because after dinner I was 179! And then, I bolused 2
> units and two hours later I was 190!! As if that bolus had NO effect.  So, I
> bolused another 2 units and when I checked at 3 am I was 204!! I took an
> injection of 2.2 units and when I woke up at 5:30 I was 211!!!!  So, I took
> ANOTHER injection and my last test was 234!!! ugh! That's about 8.5 units
> with ZERO effectiveness, and almost zero carbs the entire day.

It must be something in the air, because *I* had a day like that
yesterday, too!!

I was 210 FOUR hours after a SMALL dinner of  2 small slices of ham,
about 1/2 cup coleslaw and ONE HALF a small dinner roll and a thin slice
of cake with the frosting left over -- and I bolused 5 units for it --
one for the dinner roll, one for the coleslaw and three for the cake!

This is extremely unusual for me! However, I simply bolused another 2
units and went to bed -- woke up at 106 this morning, so that was OK.

But I think I need that kind of lesson from time to time -- otherwise I
start thinking that the D monster has gone away while I wasn't looking
-- and it just has to prove to me that it hasn't. It can't let me get
TOO complacent, ya know!

Hoping for better days tomorrow!!!

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted