Re: [IP] cold feet and hands

Yeah, I get cold feet and hands, but that's usually because I believe my
circulation is poor.  I would suggest covering them up with layers of
either socks or gloves, mittens, etc... until they warm up, or sometimes I
rub my hands together very quickly, very tightly until I can feel the heat
building and it helps sometimes.  Did you try an electric blanket on low
setting?  Just some suggestions Tara.

Jim, IDDM approx. 21 years
pumping 1 month and 4 days