[IP] Re: sugar pills

My uncle (in Arkansas) is type 2 (his mother had it also) and he
takes oral medications to control his blood sugar. He calls them
"sugar pills" also. Like someone else said, I think it is just
one of those slang terms like "heart meds," etc. Sort of like
people in the south saying "sugar diabetes." LOL
I didn't understand what the fuss was about (re: what Boomer
said.) I understood exactly what he meant, I guess because that's
how I've always heard it, so it didn't seem odd to me.

Take care, Kerri
Alulitsuti "mother of many children"
"Cultivate peace at home." Petalesharo, Pawnee (Indian)