Re: [IP] Headaches Help!

I used to get migranes at least once or twice a month and someone recommended
an herb called "FeverFew". You take it 3 times a day and haven't had a
migrane in over a year.  I asked my Dr about it and he said it's just an herb
that helps with opening the blood vessels.  Don't know if it's coincidence,
but for 6 bucks a month, it's worth it!!!  You can get it at Target for much
cheaper than a health food store.

Good luck, Linda