[IP] Pregnancy and Diabetes

Is there anyone out there who had pre-existing problems due to thier diabetes before getting pregnant?  How was your pregnancy?
Or has anyone had any problems after getting pregnant?
I love hearing about all the wonderful outcomes, but before I make my decision I would like to hear both sides of the story.  I have high blood pressure, nephropathy and retinopathy, but since I have been on the pump my sugars are great.  My doctor said I would be able to get pregnant in the future.  I would love to hear from everyone.
Thanks, Daniela