RE: [IP] Just My Experience

This is what I call a "stubborn" high. When I was on MDI I had them much
more frequently than I do on the pump but even now they occasionally happen.
I too have often wondered where all the extra insulin goes when it obviously
doesn't bring down the high. The only thing I can figure is that it is
either the liver dumping sugar (but why?) OR it's an episode of insulin
resistance (again though, why?).