RE: [IP] vent vent vent AHHH!!!

I'm just getting over a period like this myself. I had the flu about a month
ago and of course my sugar went high. But I've been over it for almost 2
weeks now but I'm still having sugar problems. Today has been pretty good
but for the last several days I have had trouble getting below 200 no matter
what I do. I share your frustration. There's nothing handy to blame it on. I
think sometimes it just happens and is something we will have to live with.