[IP] Re: black hole

You are not talking to a black hole. Many, many, on the list are on Digest,
receiving 25 messages at once. They must all be read to see what is said.
I'm just now getting through my 3rd one today. That is why you see people
unsubscribe from the list because too many to read.

Often I get a response before I get the digest - some are unrequested. ;)

So, hang in there and you'll probably get responses after they are read when
people find the time.

Jan H