[IP] post pumping A1C!!

i went in today to my "one month post pump" apointment and got one of those
rapid A1C's done. it was a 6.2!! whoohoo!!! i was at 6.4 before the pump
and i was certain it went up, but i went down a little! the nurse said she
thought it was because my BG's have evened out ... less highs at night,
less lows in the day. so, i just wanted to celebrate!

Erinn (MDI 15 years, pumping 1 month, 4 days)
- What matters most is how you see yourself -