[IP] vent vent vent - Gianna

> Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:13:21 PST
> From: "gianna marzilli" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] vent vent vent AHHH!!!
> I am having a bad week . . .ok, only
> in the sense that it is one of those weeks when the D monster is not
> behaving well.  :( not sure why . . .I have tried just about everything!!
< <snip> I woke up at 172 (that hasn't happened FOREVER!!) <snip>
> Thanks for listening, all of you pumpers out there are serving as my
> collective therapist until mom gets home ;) . . .--Gianna

I think you said recently you have had DM only 8 months. Please, I'm not
being cruel, but *Welcome to real life.* If there is no cure, 49 years from
now you can tell others about *when......* and many other weird stories. I
developed another of my own *weird* stories today.

I think you are one of the brightest and most articulate young people I've
come across recently. Best wishes, dear.

Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)