[IP] Mail Order Supplies?

Hi there..
I have been using Pumps-it to get mail order pump
supplies  (tenders, cartridges).  Everything was cool
for a year or so.. There was no copay or very little
at first.  Now it costs the complete copay which runs
like $300 a year and now they don't even offer test
strips anymore, which I just found out.
Now I have to find another source for test strips.
Was wondering if you guys knew of some good
places for me to check out for supplies.  Mail
order would be great.  I looked into Liberty Medical
for strips.  Any other ideas?
If you reply can you also CC::  in case I don't catch it
in the digest... Thanks.