[IP] Re:That's how I feel.(Brian) and basal question!

I don't understand why I had to take so much extra!?!

  Hi Brian . . .I know exactly what you mean!!! It seems like especially
when I'm trying to correct a high AND sleep, it takes a million times more
insulin . . .not sure why. It doesn't seem like I'd be spending THAT much
extra energy while I'm awake.  it can be frustrating . . .

also a basal question for everyone: if you need to increase or decrease
basals depending on where the site is, does that mean your body actually
needs more or less insulin at that site? or does it just mean that you
absorb more or less of it, but you still really need the same amount.  just
wondering . . .--Gianna