Re: [IP] Complacency and number question

At 10:37 AM 1/24/00 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 1/23/00 4:46:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><< At any rate, I want my BGs between 70 and 200 at all times; below 120
>  fasting or before meals.
>  So, IPers, what are YOUR goals? >>

My IM said for him anything from 90 to 200 was good. When I started with my
endo the BG numbers were so scattered he asked if I wanted to begin using a
pump. My numbers right now are self imposed as I do not have an appt. with
him until mid Feb. Started pumping the end of Dec. For a baseline to figure
supplemental boluses I am using 120. For a range I am 30 points either
side, 90 - 150. May change these after the appt. but right now I am about
45% in range with the others divided almost evenly between high and low.