[IP] Getting my pump

Tricare approved me for the pump late Friday afternoon.   Just talked to the
National Diabetes Pharmacy for ordering my pump and supplies.  No problem.
In fact, they are covering 85%, not the 80% I originally thought.  I expect
to be called and told there was a calculation error.

Hope to get my pump shipped today (if they have my color on hand).  I have
had most of my training.  I'll still need to spend one day with the CDE
determining my basals.  Our clinic hooks you up to an IV drip - no food, no
activity for a day (daytime, not overnight).

It's almost time.  I am so excited.