Re: [IP] Complacency and number question

It was so nice to see your post.  I have been pumping for 3 months and within
this last month I have experienced sever lows.  I have gotten use to seeing
50-60 and thinking that is normal.  I'm working on getting my sugars up too.
Have you noticed from being low that it is hard to recover from that?  I
would love to chat more about this with you.
email @ redacted
diabetic 24 yrs