Re: [IP] That's how I feel...

In a message dated 1/23/00 7:14:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ... At 7:30am, bg was 225,
 and I took a full 2.5u.  At 10:30am, time for breakfast, bg was 179 and I
 took 1.5u to bring it down; and then my breakfast bolus of 6.0 u.  Gaawd,
 what a pain!  I don't understand why I had to take so much extra!?!  ...
Somedays, things go pretty smoothly.  Other times, not so much.  I knew I ate
too much junkfood last night- but it's so hard to know, because  sometimes I
eat like that and have no problems with bg by checking and  taking
appropriate insulin for it.  Never know.  >>

BRIAN!!!! I'm so happy to read this!!! I've been doing that sometimes lately
and it's been driving me nuts. I've even been grumping around, saying: "I
don't know *why* I bother! *Nothing* works anyway!" and really working myself
into a funk. Now I know I'm not alone. Thanks!

Jan (and Elvis)