[IP] technology changes since 1980

My mother has asked me to give a short 15 minute talk to a club that she
belongs to.  She'd like for me to talk about some of the changes in
technology since I was diagnosed in 1980.  She really wants me to explain my
pump.  Do any of you know of informative web sites that have good pictures
insulin pumps over the years?  I will only be hitting a few of the
highlights since the talk is only going to last about 15 minutes.  **Please
help.**  These are all women and I've known all of them my entire life.