[IP] weight loss/ basal changes

This theory would make sense because Kevin is getting taller and lost weight
recently, and his basal needs are going down!

Good news, we slept the whole night in the first time in months!!!! He went
to bed (we lowered the night basals again) at 150 (a little higher than we
like, but no way were we gonna correct it) and at midnight he was still 150.
She we said a quick prayer, and slept!!!!!!!!!!!! He woke up at 130!!!

ahhhhh, what a good nights sleep will do! :)

Robin
Mom of Kevin